Papers

PROBLEM CONFRONTATION OF THE FARMERS ON T-AMAN CULTIVATION IN THE SELECTED MANGA AFFECTED UPAZILLA (Pages : 26 - 29)

M.J. KABIR, M.S. ULLA, M.S. ALI AND N.S. NURANI

The main focus of the present study was to determine the problem confrontation by the farmers in T-aman cultivation and to explore the relationships between the problem confrontation by the farmers and their selected characteristics. The study was conducted at Rajabirat and Katabari of Gobindaganj Upazila under Gaibandhaj District. Data collection was done by a structured pretested interview schedule during the period from 01 to 30 October, 2012. The findings indicated that highest proportion (72.8 percent) of the respondents had medium problem in T-aman cultivation, while the rest 27.2 percent of the respondents had high problem. Pearson’s Product Moment Correlation co-efficient (r) was computed to explore the relationships between the problem confrontation by the farmers in T-aman cultivation and their nine selected characteristics. The correlation analysis indicated that educational level, knowledge on T-aman cultivation, extension media contact and innovativeness had significant negative relationships with the problem confrontation by the farmers in T-aman cultivation. Age, family size, experience in T-aman cultivation and T-aman cultivation area had non-significant relationships with the problems confrontation in T-aman cultivation.Download


Latest News

Upcoming Issue: International Journal of Sustainable Crop Production, Volume 14 Issue 1, May 2019
Upcoming Issue: International Journal of Experimental Agriculture, Volume 9 Issue 2, May 2019
Upcoming Issue: Journal of Innovation and Development Strategy, Volume 13 Issue 1, August 2019
Upcoming Issue: Institutional Engineering and Technology, Volume 7 Issue 1, August 2019
Upcoming Issue: Journal of Soil and Nature, Volume 10 Issue 1, November 2019
Upcoming Issue: Marine Resources and Aquaculture, Volume 4 Issue 1, November 2019

Contact Us

Green Global

+880 1712 068306


Green Global

editorATggfjournalsDOTcom rajuakhtar8ATgmailDOTcom